2010/06/07

Mysterious Innocuous Comments

 The following are examples of comments I get from time to time, all seeming to follow a formula:  they are new commenters, they find my "site/forum" helpful, and they hope to "give something back" like I have helped them.  These comments were all made to my April 14th post, Shipboard Weddings, but the first comments like them were to a post about how I was going to moderate comments, due to comment spam.  Pretty harmless, I guess, but mysterious.  Is it the same person? Are they a sort of "form comment" that foreign students of English might use?
 
Anonymous said...

Aloha im new to this, I came accross this site I have found It vastly helpful and it's helped me out so much. I hope to contribute and guide others like it has helped me. Thank You, See Ya Around
May 21, 2010 6:12 AM
Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am new here. I stumbled upon this forum I find It positively accommodating and it has helped me out a great deal. I hope to give something back & help others like it has helped me. Cheers, See Ya About.
June 5, 2010 12:57 AM
Delete
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new on here. I hit upon this site I find It positively accessible and it's helped me a lot. I should be able to give something back and aid others like its helped me. Thank You, See You Later
June 6, 2010 3:43 PM

No comments: